Saturday, November 10, 2007

How did I start blogging?

My Blogging Awareness...

I first heard about blogging from one of the T.V. shows where there was a successful Filipino blogger who was interviewed by a T.V. host. He responded with success stories and positive views regarding his blogging job and recommended such job to retirees and those who prefer to stay at home and earn for a living. It was the beginning of my desire to join.

My Blogging Search...

How to join such job became my problem that urged me daily to find the answer. I searched and researched because I really like the job but there were few references I could find. Most of the search results I got from my internet surfing on how to earn money online brought me disappointments and doubts as there was a need for me to give payment first though I don't know the exact locations of websites implicating the fact that I would not be legally protected in case of transactional problems.

My Blogging Entry...

One of my friends introduced to me this blog site (Blogger) wherein I signed up for free and started writing my personal expressions. The orientation I first perceived was that I would earn money online if a site visitor would like and purchase what I have written which was basically questionable as anybody can just copy a blog in the internet. But I was thankful though I had more questions because I began writing and experiencing the joy of sharing my views worldwide.

My Blogging Realizations...

I started reading blogs of other bloggers, observing their sites and joining communities online. I was so grateful when I entered the sites of successful bloggers. I began to understand how the bloggers are earning as publishers, advertisers, or individuals involved in referrals. I signed up in the different income-providing websites recommended by them as moneymakers such as Google Adsense and I was given the opportunities to earn.

My Blogging Career...

Blogging now is a career of mine in my own way. There are many challenges in the internet but I understand these things as part of the job. I signed up for Paypal and Western Union Accounts as indicated in the policies of income-providing websites in case of their payment in the future. I believe that this blogging career would be my way of achieving gradually the dreams of my life. So I began inviting others to join too.

My Blogging Continues...






No comments: